Monday, December 1, 2008

Popcorn P.E.




My students were rewarded today with yellow buttered popcorn for 8 whole days of perfect attendance. No, that was not 8 days in a row (apparently this is an accomplishment in the public schools). One of the them decided to cut a small hole in the middle of the bag so he could launch pieces of popcorn into his mouth. The problem? No problem, except he held the bag upside down and forgot to close it tight with his six year old hand. I would have stopped his wanderings around the classroom and the trail of dropped corn, but I was too busy looking up what standard I was covering. Probably a P.E. standard.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Albeit, yellow snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love appropriate comments. Comments that contain coarse or vulgar language will be rejected. You may rephrase the comment and try again.