Friday, February 6, 2009

Faith and Cool Hair




I just finished reading a biography of the Prussian George Muller(1805-1898), father to 10,000 orphans in Bristol, England. Here are a few quotes from the man.

"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you" means, "Seek first the kingdom of God and His
righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

My wife and I had the grace to take the Lord's commandment in Luke
12:33 literally: 'Sell that ye have and give alms.' We never regretted
taking that step. God blessed us abundantly as He taught us to trust in Him
alone. He never failed us."

"A servant of God has but one Master."

1 comment:

  1. This guy reminds me of someone. I can't figure it out! Sassafras!

    ReplyDelete

I love appropriate comments. Comments that contain coarse or vulgar language will be rejected. You may rephrase the comment and try again.