Monday, June 4, 2012

Lord Jesus, Help me Not To Mess This Up



The rear brakes have been squealing for sometime.  The new pads have been sitting on the work bench for... well... sometime.  Today I propped up the motorcycle and took off the rear wheel, fearing that this would be over my head.  You know the prayer, "Lord Jesus, help me not to mess this up."  I prayed this at least twice.  As everything was getting back together I noticed I had forgotten to replace the cotter pins that hold the brake pads in place.  So I received extra practice in removing and disassembling  the rear wheel and brakes.

After putting everything together again for the second time it all worked.  So, Thank you Lord.

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 ESV)
 

1 comment:

I love appropriate comments. Comments that contain coarse or vulgar language will be rejected. You may rephrase the comment and try again.