Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It Happens All The Time

It happens all the time. Taken from an actual Facebook Post.
  •   Angry Political Post

      Self-righteous comment.

  • Snobbish reply

  • Ad hominem

  •  ...um Strawman

  • I don't know any other ones

  • Obligatory use of very large words to make you feel like an idiot.

  • Wait... Appeal to Authority.

  • Here's where I act like an emotional female.

  • Patronizing comment

  • Totally OFFENDED (and yelling).

  • Hasty generalization


  • See, my homies will back me up!

  •  Angry challenge!!

  • Red herring....OK, I'm done :P

  •  Threat to delete post after insulting everyone's intelligence and parentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love appropriate comments. Comments that contain coarse or vulgar language will be rejected. You may rephrase the comment and try again.